If you really are wanting to level up fast in FrontierVille, ALWAYS accept the gifts that show in your timeline. In this case I got 15 XP for doing nothing. If you friends scare a bear, even if you are not neighbors, they can net you 50 XP. Remember to check your friends wall as you can also get some smaller gifts there too.
Playing the new FrontierVille game from Zynga? Yeah, me too. Seems a lot like FarmVille, just in a different setting. Anyway, here is what I have been doing to level up fast.
- Get more neighbors and take advantage when they level up and give experience points. You get 50 XP when you do that.
- Feed the chickens. Did you know you get 3 XP every time you feed them? Plus they are hungry in 30 minutes. You get 4 xp for Geese, but it takes them 3 hours to be hungry again.
- Plant clover. You get 1 xp for clover, and it’s ready in 5 minutes. Just make sure you don’t plant more than you can harvest….
What are you doing to level up fast in FrontierVille?
Tell me below! You can comment using your Facebook or Twitter account.
I have actually gotten a bit addicted to FrontierVille after starting to help Farmer Missy get some stuff she needs. It’s not quite as time consuming right now as Farm Town had become. I am trying to get Farmer Missy to write something up for me, but in the mean time please comment below with your best FrontierVille tips!
Remember you get 1 Farm Town Cash for each level you reach. Some things in Farm Town can only be bought with Farm Cash.
According to the Official Farm Town Slashkey forums:
Each time you level-up in the game you will be awarded with 1FC for free. This means if you have never spent FarmCash and you are at level 33 of the game, you will have at least 33FC on the game.
You can see your FC by looking at the counter which is right under your coins counter.
From the Farm Town Slashkey forums:
We just released a new version of FarmTown with the following features/fixes:
1. 10 new levels: More than 20 items, all in coins. More levels comming soon.
2. Textile Mill (coins): Allows you to produce:
- Cotton Textile Rolls from the Cottom crop
- Wool Textile Rolls from the sheep and llamas wool
- Silk Textile Rolls from the Silk Worms. You get the Silk Worms by harvesting the mulberry trees where they live. You get the mulberry tree as gift from friends
3. Sewing Mill (30FC): Allows you to produce:
- Shirts, T-Shirts, Horse Rugs, Harvesting Gloves, Wool Hats, Overalls, Ties and Wedding Dresses
It uses the Textile Rolls from the Textile Mill
4. 2 New crops: Cucumber and Green Grapes
5. You can now produce pickles from the cucumbers on the Food Preserver Factory
6. Winery (Coins): Allows you to produce non-aged wine containers from the Purple and Green Grapes in your storage.
- White Wine Barrel from Green Grapes
- Red Wine Container from Purple Grapes
- Champagne Barrel from Green Grapes
7. Wine Cellar (30FC): Allows you to produce Aged Wine Bottles out of the non-aged Wine Containers that you produced in the Winery. The aged wines can be:
- White Wine Bottles aged 1 and 2 years
- Red Wine Bottles aged 3 and 4 years
- Champagne Bottles aged 5 and 6 years
8. You can now hire others to fish at your farms
9. When you work for others to harvest crops, trees, flowers or to fish, in addition to the coins you get, the Mayor will compensate you with a share of the products:
- When harvesting crops or trees for others you’ll get about 10% of what you harvest
- When harvesting flowers for others you’ll get about 25% of what you harvest
- When fishing for others you’ll get about 50% of what you catch
All products you earn this way will go into your storage.
10. The issue with the fuel should be resolved by now, you can refuel now up to 9999999 gallons at the same time.
Update 1: All new items for the new levels are at the end of the Buildings and Decorations categories.
Update 2: We are currently working on a way to keep incentivized people with 650K+ XP or 90+ level, stay tunned.
We will be moving servers
here shortly to a new host.